Friday, December 02, 2005

My first......

At last, my first post in this blog. This would be my third blog after myspace and friendster. Time passes real fast...2hours ago I just took my breakfast and here comes time for lunch. Then dinner then my working time. Yes yes yes, today I will be working on night shift. My first night shift must be tiring. After tonight, the following night I will be transformed into a vampire...
Today's breakfast,roti boom, was not too bad just that its a bit too sweet. I guess they put too much sugar in it. Anyway, I am waiting for my lovely boyfriend to bring me back my lunch. Wondering what will he buy for me. I suggested to buy "Nasi Ayam Madu", its been such a long time I didn't eat that.
I guess that is all for the first post, I shall post again later. I think I better go watch my anime "Chobits" its a rather funny and touching story. Maybe you all should try and watch it for those whom has not watch it yet. Below is the picture of her...


I guess I shall go now~~ Bye~~~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home