Saturday, December 03, 2005

After my first night shift~


*yawn*...I am so sleepy...I just finished my breakfast. Had dried wan ton mee with my hubbie..he ate curry chicken wan ton mee. He was late 10minutes today to fetch me just now. I was so ...Then he tried to be adorable in front of me with those cute cute faces to make me smile again. Guess I couldn't get angry at him that long. So I forgave him. I reminded him to fetch me earlier..but he overslept..he actually overslept...because of late night at cyber cafe with his friends. Very bad boy...
Anyway, nothing much happen to me last night. Work work work...that's all..after all the work I was so bored. Nothing to do already. Sat down there and try to think of something
but nothing came up...then couldn't sleep...cause I am working..how to sleep....then i decided to check on my patients....then walk walk walk until 0645am...all the morning shift people came to work...*phew* at last...time to go home to my sweet dream mattress...
Now I am really very tired...My eyes is closing now~ Good night......Sweet dreams to myself.....ZZZzzzZZZzzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzz.....

This is my computer wallpaper...isn't "Chii-san" lovely? Chobitsu~~~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger 1+2mom said...

1st ppl comment here :P Congratulation again and again. Will call others blogger come visit your new home. Very nice and cute blog, keep it up!!!

1+2dad told me that your darling when home at 4am ler..wahahha sure overslept to fetch you lor.

12:31 am  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Yaloe....i know i know....very mean guy...said will remember de...
but overslept..then complain de alarm clock never rang...tsk tsk tsk....excuses

12:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home