Saturday, December 03, 2005

About to go work.....


What a great day I had!!!! After work I slept until 1330hrs, then went for lunch. My hubbie brought me to eat 'rojak' & 'cendol' at SS15. Then we came home. He play games and I drying up my hair so I can continue my beauty sleep. At last by 1530, my sleeps continues....hehe...then I woke up around 1830 to go for my dinner. Of course we had the best dinner. Went to 'Garage' restaurant to take away some fried rice and pandan chicken. Wow...what a heavy dinner I took. I am still full up "burp"..hehe...excuse me~
Okay okay...I got to go change into my uniform...My hubbie just finished so I got to go....He wants to come back before 2100 so he could play his game..'Knight Online'..got some kind of event going on..Till then...I shall be back by 0745 tomorrow. Sayonara...Oyasumi Nasai~~~~

1 Comments:

Blogger 1+2mom said...

aiya..like 1+2dad b4 9pm should be at home, wont go out anywhere :( go for his game too. Actually is he introduce the game to him..wahahha.

12:34 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home