Friday, September 08, 2006

Environment in working place~

To work is something I dreamt of when I was sitting in the class listenning to my lecturer bla bla bla. Now when I am working, I start to miss those time I had in the classes. Life is always like that. When you have it, you tend to miss something else.

Things are totally different here as I am in a new place. Making friends all over again. Being a junior and being pushed around. Life is like that. But then I really missed those time working with my friends. Things are much different as we can discussed what to do, how to do and asked questions. Here, I can ask questions but not others. Its more like I have to follow their way. Then sometimes when I do practiced what I learnt, it's not the same. So it's rather difficult here. So all I can do it to follow their way. Another sentence that I hate to hear from them is "Work smart and not work hard"

I am still practising my way that I was thought at home. Hoping not to lost touch with my skills.

Working life over here are not as stress as I thought. It's alright. One step by a step. Still I can't handle cases by myself yet especially delivery cases. Hoping one day I can manage it all by myself. Mistakes that I have made have never been repeated. So I think I am doing just fine.

Another 10 days to go is my Convocation. Wondering what to wear. Then another 9 more d days is my birthday. Wondering how to celebrate it. Hoping for something special to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home