Saturday, August 26, 2006

Babies are cute but when they cries.........

Yesterday was hectic~ I have 4 babies to take care in the Nursery. 3 of them were so naughty kept on crying and resist to drink milk. I can't force them to drink can I? Anyways, they neither want to suck on the bottle nor their mom's breast. This is so miserable. I felt headache. The mom felt disappointed. OMG~~!!! My patience has limit~~~ Haha...But what can I do, not my children. Just have to feed and feed and feed until they settle down. 1 of them are really good. Eat then sleep. So I have no problem taking care of him. With my colleague assistance, we manage to settle down all the babies till end of my shift. Then just before the end of the shift, a lady in the labour room couldn't push the baby out because CPD where the baby couldn't come down thru the brim of the pelvic. Then Emer. LSCS have to be done. Another baby.......

I wonder what awaits me later. More babies? Haha...I think this will be the perfect practice for me before being a mom myself. What a fabulous day of work I have!! That's work. Sometimes when they are sleeping, they just look so adorable.

Don't mistaken me for not liking my job. It's hectic but challenging~~~~ Till then I shall meet more challenges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home