Friday, January 27, 2006

2 more days to CNY~!

Another 2 more days to go. Tomorrow I am still working. Half day, then home I go to help my mom to prepare night dinner. My brother just came back with his girlfriend from Singapore. So nice, everyone is on holiday and left me working. I mean my family members.

This week I am having practical in Psychiatric Unit at Hospital Kuala Lumpur. Sound scary but then we actually have fun learning how the psychiatric patient really are. How they act and how's their mind. We talked to them to get to know them, knowing how to think. Some seems to be sex maniac and some seems to be Psychiatric Unit Idol. But then I learn a lot from there. There were a few young ones around 18-22 years old. The youngest was a female age 18 years old. Came in because of aggressive. Wonder why and talked to her. Learning that she came from a broken home. Her both parents remarried and have lots step brothers and sisters. Myabe they neglect her after all. Then the male patients were because of stress in life. Parents neglecting them too. Not being understanding parents. Pity them. Sometimes being a parent is a huge responsibility. Too many children may not be a good thing after all if you don't have the enough responsibility on them. This make me think twice of being a parent.

Today I was off early around 12noon, so came back to home to help out my mother but then my brother and his girlfriend is out there so I couldn't clean the living hall. Left me nothing to do but just type my entry. Then my sister is still sleeping in the room, so no chance to clean the room either.

Later will be going out to dinner together. Waiting for my hubbie to come and eat together. Wondering how my CNY holiday will be this year. Fun? Hopefully! Year of Dog here I come!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

2:22 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home