Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy happy~~

*phew* my practical started again. This time its a month. Today is my replacement of public holiday for yesterday. Working in a hectic ward..but luckily there are juniors to help out if not...my leg sure break into two...XD

Anyway, on New Year Eve my sister brought 2 gingerbread man and 1 handicapped gingerbread man for me...I ate the handicapped one...and left two...


Isn't it lovely, holding hands and taking picture..hehe...so cute..but then I guess I am gonna eat one of them later. *sniff*....XD

Yesterday, Iwas bugging my hubbie about the soft toy I saw at Sunway Pyramid that day while we were doing some shopping for the
BBQ event...He said he was going to buy it for me but then lag the time until yesterday and finally HE BOUGHT IT FOR ME!!! I was so happy when he gave it to me...then he even brought me to mamak to have a drink...so we "pak tor" yesterday without thinking about his game at all. So nice and sweet of him.
This is the soft toy that he bought for me...

We called it "Chu chai" = piggie..so cute...like asking for someone to hug him.

My hubbie said from now on you hug 'chu chai' only la..no need to hug me la..
I replied oooh someone is jealous..hehe...then he asked me to put 'chu chai' aside ..only to hug 'chu chai' when he is not around..heheh...

Wondering whether will my hubbie be coming back to bring me lunch or I have to buy it by myself.

Great news!! Mom is buying me the Nokia N70 handphone..erm..not buying for me la...I have got to pay her back in monthly basis...but at least I got it without saving until I am half dead...XD. Will be getting it within this week cause it went out of stock...Mom actually exchanged it with her RHB credit card points and also top up the extra money. New handphone..my wish come true...


Patiently waiting............

4 Comments:

Blogger Ju said...

adorable chu!
i saw that in 1u too

12:11 pm  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Yatta~~!!!

2:15 pm  
Blogger 1+2mom said...

The 'chu chai' so cute!! Wah!!Still need soft toy meh??? Got 1 big soft toy liao :P

6:41 pm  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Haha...that huge soft toy very hot wan at night...so cannot hug...if not i sweating whole night..hehe...in another words...fei!!

12:29 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home