Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Painful moments....

Some females are just so lucky and some are just unlucky. As for me, I am in the unlucky category. Every month I will be suffering for dysmenorrhea. During young times, I don't really bother about it taking it as if its normal for every girls. But then now, when you actually studies about it, you find it abnormal. Sometimes it could be a fibroid causing the pain. This might freak me out~ So I might consider going for a check up after my LJM exam. But for the moment I just have to bear with it.
I took two tablets of NSAID - Ibuprofen which are rather too strong for such a mild pain..but then it doens't seems mild to me..haha...XP
Anyway, I know taking analgesic are not good for my body...so I will have to try to stop myself from taking it. I have stopped for nealry 5 years then I started taking it up again recently. The pain seems to be unbearable. Maybe stress with my studies...it's like alternative months it got painful...

Sometimes I am rather confused for what I want. My feelings seems to be subsiding. Do I not care anymore? Or am I not getting enough attention? Is this the right one for me? So many problems arise...so many that I am not satisfied with. What shall I do? Talking seems to be useless...Anyway to solve it? Not solving it, I am afraid it might turn out bad in the future...

........confused and stressed up.........

4 Comments:

Blogger 1+2mom said...

Did you see doctor b4?? Izzit a period pain..hehe because i'm not doctor or nurse so i dunno the name you had wrote on it. Anyway i also had this type of pain b4 but after married n had children this pain gone liao..hope you too. If dunwan surfer so long go marry pls..hehe.

12:09 am  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Yaya...its period pain...that's the scientific name for it. Yeap, my doctor told me that after giving birth the pain will go off. Hopefully, after that no more pain...hehe....XP

4:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! tattoo removal Sarasota web marketing free game download medical information about lasik eye surgery Cosmetic surgeons teessidre philadelphia hot tub Plastic surgeons queens

9:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! use interracial Mandy blake lesbian

7:53 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home