Thursday, December 08, 2005

Night market day~

I am going to night market later at SS2. Suddenly thought of it after 1+2mom called, so I asked 1+2mom and 1+2dad to bring their children to come along. We shall take our move earlier, so can come back earlier. Not to be too late cause tomorrow I will be starting to work again. Evening shift tomorrow from 2pm until 9pm, so just want to make sure I've got enought sleep since yesterday I spent quite lots of time updating my blog which makes me slept at 4 in the morning. Then woke up around 11am today. My hubbie's dad bought "nasi lemak" for me to eat. Had my breakfast rather late...then my hubbie bought me a light lunch which is McD chicken nugget and french fries. So nice of him.
Hubbie!!! So cute~
Opps...it's getting rather late...I am afraid it will rain so how...will my night market be a safe trip? I better go take my bath before its too late.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
»

4:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

2:11 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home