Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Going out soon~


Going out soon~ Another 2 more minute I shall depart from my house to my hubbie's colleague's house. Going out with his wife. Hahah....nothing much to do ya...Just came back from work...Had a nice lovely cold bath...and here...updating my blog...Suddenly, my stomach was making so much noise...naughty stomach...hehe...hungry i think. Since I only ate bread during my work time so I guess its empty now. Yesterday was the best...I slept at 0930 until 1230..woke up for lunch...cause my mother bought me lunch then chat with Sylvia for a while until around 1530 I think, went to have a nap until 1930...Then had my dinner and quickly rushed to work...haha...
Yesterday's shift was the worst...Bored and not much feeling to work..Cause last night...then I am off...Hehe...I think I better go get ready to go out...Might not want to be late..Should be punctual..Punctuality is important....

3 Comments:

Blogger 1+2mom said...

yesterday we have a grate meet and fun. My kids still looking for you :P somemore my son wanna call you ler.

10:29 am  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Hehe...so cute...I had a great time with your kids...your kids very 'quai'...that's easier to take care...we shall do it again some other time..^^..that time we bring along 1+2dad and my boy...hehe...

12:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP mazda 3 torque curve http://www.adult-acne-5.info Lexmark x3350 inkjet cartridge Office furniture los Mazda used auto part Buy oxycontin mexican pharmacies Fioricet+program Free dvd players for nt4 Pay per click search engine reviews increase yo 3 invoice mazda price dvd codecs for windows media player

9:58 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home