Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A step to my dream~

I still remember very clearly, the first time I ever stepped into Pantai Institute of Health Science and Nursing on the July 7, 2003. Everything seems so new to me. Uniforms, environment, exams style and even new subjects. I have not dreamt that I could ever make it to fulfilled my childhood dream of being a nurse. Time passes real fast...another week more I will be in my last semester in my final 3rd year. Then on June I will be sitting for my Lembaga Jururawat Malaysia exam paper. After that, I will be working as what I have always dreamt for when I was young. During childhood, my cousin sister whom was diagnosed with Thalasaemia was always going in and out of the hospital. I get to see how the nurses treat my cousin. I was attracted to it. Caring for patients. Even my cousin sister's friend was a nurse. She is now working at HK.
All I hope is to be one of the good nurse to serve all the sick ones. Another 6 more months to strive!!


2 Comments:

Blogger 1+2mom said...

You dream nearly come true, just a step. For my dream it already come true it was my own family. Last time i wish i can have a boy n a girl but god trade me so good gave me an extra so i got a pair of twins gal. I like twins especially gal, luckily i get gals too. Everything is perfect for me at the moment.

1:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Hair loss psoriasis and Handbags wholesale by the dozen colon cancer new drug minnietonka shoes

7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home