Friday, December 09, 2005

Laziest Day~~~

Sigh, got to go back to work again after 3days off. I am so lazy! Just woke up 30minutes ago..Still feel sleep. What a sleepy head...xD

Anyway, still got to go...want or don't want still the same. Yesterday's night market was fun. Haha...1+2mom's son scared my hubbie will kidnap his sisters. So adorable. Big brother hor! Walk walk walk....1+2mom's
daughter was so cute...window shopping. I think I saw her looking at the dresses. 1+2mom and 1+2dad asked us to hurry up get our own children. No no no...not time yet...Even my hubbie said so.He said play play with other people's children is fun but taking care of own children headache wor...he said later no time to go 'pak tor' with me..haha..so another 5 years la...don't know when will get marry also...Must have all the properties and money only can get marry...

An hour more to go...was wondering wh
ether should I eat or not. Don't want to eat la..Just eat the yoghurt that I made. So nice..My mom bought me the ready made in packet ones..just mix with milk and it will turn out to be yoghurt...Yesterday I made berry flavour and I ate up all...Today's one was strawberry..very very nice..yummy..i guess I am going to go on diet with eating yoghurt...xD

Must go on diet...Gain lots of weight while I am being with my hubbie..no more slim but plum...


Would like to share my cousin's drawing with you all please feel free to visit his gallery at deviant art...I already inserted into my link page...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home