Sunday, December 11, 2005

Life is like that....

XD...Yesterday was great...Went out for a drink with 1+2mom & 1+2dad with their son at mamak called kayu something la at the thursday ss2 night market. They ordered a huge roti tissue...hehe...so long...must be very filling...
Chit chat about games la, works la....normal guyz chatting. You know la, always like that..ending up the females will have to listen and give some feedback if needed, if not continue their own food. Same as females, gossip gossip, then the males will be bored up...hahaha...life is like that...
Was wondering why the male and female creature are so different in their thoughts...It's rather difficult for both gender to understand each other completely...If they can, then there wouldn't be so many breaking ups, divorce cases, abuse, etc....
Guess what?! It gave me a shock and also a fright. I have got a call from a guy who shall not be named..Anyway I passed it to my hubbie for him to answer you know...It's not right for me to answer that call. Wouldn't want to bring up a silly fight that will hurt our feelings. Everything is going so well between us, wouldn't want to put an end to it.
Wow..my brother has return to Singapore...missed him so much. 1 day seeing him is just not enough...further more he seldom comes back..maybe once a month...or maybe 3 months once...unpredictable...I guess next would be Chinese New Year..wow...so long time more...
Anyways, tomorrow I am getting back to classes.Better have a good rest....aloneeee
My hubbie went for a drink with his gamer friends...Never bring me out...I wanna eat 'paper tosei'....my favourite...muakz to him...miss him so much...see life is like that...hahah..

2 Comments:

Blogger 1+2mom said...

haha..yea it was great till forgot the time. My MIL call us but i didnt bring the hp and 1+2dad didnt pick up the phone call, when we reached home she worried about us why so late not yet back.

9:05 pm  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Yes it was great! We shall do it again some other time...
Of course she was worried, cause the small lil boy was there too...

4:52 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home