Monday, December 12, 2005

Cats and dogs crying....

It's raining cats and dogs here...We just came back from night market at ss2. When we were on our way its drizzling. Then we manage to buy our favourite corn in the cup and some packet of nuts. Then while walking we saw this coconut jelly, so we decided to buy it since I ate it before at my house and it tasted nice. Then suddenly it started to rain, so my hubbie said it's time to get back home...

*Sniff* *sniff*...I just sneezed so many times...I think I am gonna fall sick.
First day back
to classes was kinda bored but then something came up. It seems that there were a patient complaining about the student not being responsible during work. Then my classmates whom work at that ward was called up by the principal...I overheard that it's about one of them that neglects the patient during he/she in the washroom. *Tsk* *tsk* *tsk*..how could she does that to that patient...poor thing and now she got the complain. I even heard that she is denying about it and kinda blame on my other friend. Sigh...you know la..that kinda ppl "ma lai chu san" ...lolz...not to be mean to call them that but sometimes they really over do it that made me said so.

Got to go already....my hubbie wants to play his game...
Sayonara~~!!

4 Comments:

Blogger 1+2mom said...

Both of you really like nite market so much..bad weather still wanna go nite market.

8:39 pm  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Haha....I like the corn in the cup very much...Night market is the only time I could go out walk walk with him...3 weeks I didn't go shopping with him...so boring...

4:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

3:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

2:47 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home