Tuesday, December 13, 2005

He is back~!

Yes, yes, yes!! At last he is back~ My cousin brother, Jarod. I think its almost 11months I have not seen him. Wondering how does he looks like...slimmer? longer hair? moustache and beard? XD ..He is back from Philadelphia yesterday night. He is on his way to Sunway to meet his friends, so I could see him for a moment too. Though..there wouldn't be any souvenir from him cause his trip back to M'sia was a rush. So it's alright, at least he is back...We shall wait for his 2nd trip returning back to M'sia around May...yiipppiiee...

Today, in class, nothing much happen. It was so boring. My second paper result is not out yet..I am damn worried about it. Will I pass? Haiz~~~Anyway, my friend fell sick. Diagnosis was not yet confirmed. Did a few investigations but no foundings. Ultrasound KUB & pelvic, Ct scan KUB...nothing was found. My tutor said maybe its a kidney stone, a tiny one that couldn't be detected through the scans. So I advised my friend to drink lots lots water~ To flush it out.

Today is my hubbie's daddy's birthday! I am going to get ready to buy him a birtday cake..any chocolate cake will do..haha..
Maybe I could but him a chocolate banana cake from Secret Recipe. Or a chocolate fudge cake. We will see how later on.
Toodle looo...
See ya later...
Another 6 more days is my hubbie's mother's birtday....
aiyoyoyoyoyoyooyoy....

3 Comments:

Blogger 1+2mom said...

Goodluck on your result. Wow..both of your future In Law birthday so close ler. My father and 1+2dad father is the same date so we celebrate together, save 1 time money..hehe.

12:55 am  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Thank you thank you~
My result was fine...though it's not as great as before...but I passed. Not distinction though..credits...haha... simlified...'b'..must work harder to get 'a'...>"<

6:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work effexor taken with wellbutrin Diet pill didrex digital cameras prices Whirlpool washer ghw9400p and dryer tranny Renault scienic tapering off effexor Key in dash car dvd players http://www.buyvalium4.info/effexor-medicament-xr.html Ocean kayak boating nj Alcohol and zoloft mixing Order diazepam http://www.california-moving-company-licenses.info/effexor.html multichannel dvd players Wholesale jewelry supplies cameo

4:35 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home