Sunday, December 25, 2005

めり -くりすます (meri-kurisumasu) & 明けましておめでとう (Akemashite omedeto)

Today, my hubbie brought me to the new Japanese restaurant at 1Utama Shogun but then its not as nice as we exoected so another 2 more weeks we shall go try the actual one Sasaki restaurant. Compare Shogun to Kampachi..I think Kampachi would be better, it has its own grill section where all fresh seafoods are grilled on the spot...
Then I gave 1+2mom's son and daughter the prezzie...Hehe..they look so cute...feeding the fish again..hehe..
Yeah!!!! 1+2mom grant my Christmas wish...so I am waiting for her to upload it on her page...
Didn't do much shopping today but then bought a dress for hubbie's niece....she is just 1mth +...the dress is so adorable...it's dark pink in colour...it will make her look cute...
Later, my hubbie said will bring me out to mamak to drink drink together...since nowadays he is always concentrating on his game rather than me, so it's time to spend some time for me...
I guess this Christmas would be my best!!!
おせわになりました!!!!
Next is New Year!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger 1+2mom said...

Thank you!!Thank you!! and Thank you!!

My son very happy and excited when he open his present. He like it very much.

About the pic, i will send it to you in e-mail cause 1+2dad dunwan show off his handsome face wor.

12:02 am  
Blogger Ju said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:53 pm  
Blogger Ju said...

opz =X accidentally removed the previous comment.. メリクリスマス~
written in katakana =P
oh jia~ mobile blogging is fun! (^^ u could try it with kim fei's handphone, n it doesnt cost much.. i guess =P

3:59 pm  
Blogger Sheryl said...

1+2mom, I am so glad he likes it...but then excluded batteries.....so I guess he is bugging 1+2dad to play with him? The other prezzie your son also can play de..not only your daughter...

Juliana, ooo....thank you thank you...but then wat did you written in the previous comment is it the same? I know I know..but then last time when I am in Japanese class I much prefer to write in hiragana than katakana. So next time you must teach me more k.

5:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home