Sunday, December 25, 2005

M3rrY ChRisTmAs!!!!



ho ho ho!!! Merry Christmas!!
Went to my aunt's house to have Christmas party...ate turkey...mmm...very delicious...and lotsa other dishes..but the best was the turkey...once a year only i get to eat you know...
Anyway, I went for Christmas shopping last minute...bought pr
ezzie for my niece and 1+2mom's son and twins daugther....
Just came home from mamak with my cousin and sister...chat chat chat...drink drink drink...haha...
My hubbie didn't follow along cause he wanna play his computer games...so I went alone. Later on, my hubbie will bring me to try the new japanese buffet restaurant at 1utama name Shogun. Hopefully its nice...my sister and cousin sister said its nice..so lets try it. Didn't do much X'mas shopping..maybe next week..before New Year....do some shopping..get some nice stuff...
Now my hubbie is sleeping and its my turn to play the com..wa
nna download some new anime to watch...next recomendation is Azumanga Daioh...very funny anime...
Good night for now...or should I greet Good morning?

2 Comments:

Blogger 1+2mom said...

Wah!!Very syoik can eat turkey, i didnt try b4 dunno what taste izzit?? I like christmas party but i'm not christian :( Last time 1+2dad got friend make 1, very enjoy that party till now i still remember.

12:05 am  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Hehe..the next X'mas party I make then can eat eat loe..hehe..okay loe...same like chicken just that the texture is different and the sauce too...
the stuffing was tasty...next time we try k...from Victoria station de...

5:21 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home