Thursday, December 29, 2005

こんばんは ( Konbanwa) Good evening~~~

At last...my blog is finally done by my dearest sister...she is much more expert in this kinda thing rather than me...
Another two more days to go and then New Year eve...planned to celebrate at home...making a small BBQ party with my sister, cousin brothers and my hubbie's family...nothing much to do..you see we are kinda bored of going to crowded area...so might as well stay at home and eat and watch the fire works from house...hopefully it's high enough for us to see it...
I bought lotsa food for everyone to eat..hopefully is enough...If not enough than we will go to mamak store and eat....or rather buy some burger ramly to eat!!!! Outside my hubbie's house got a very nice burger ramly store...
O yeah....I am going to make marshmallow coated with chocolate on that day. Supposed to make it on X'mas party but then I couldn't find any chocolate cause was rushing...so hopefully on New Year Eve it would be successful...
So party here we come!!!!! Hopefully Sunway holdings will put up a great firework show!

バイバイ (Bye Bye)!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ju said...

yeap~ i'm coming, definitely coming~ oh want to get fire crackers =D we see our own mini fire crackers =P
but i wonder where to get
i wonder is fong jia free to go?

2:23 am  
Blogger Sheryl said...

mini fire cracker...don't know where to get..most prob night market will have..but then who wanna go buy..><
bring along your pop pop...hehe..
ask jarod or jimmy about the fire crakers...

4:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

3:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home