Tuesday, December 27, 2005

わかりません (wakarimasen).....=(

Today, I found out that it's rather difficult to adjust myself with my gang of friends...They seems like a stranger to me nowadays. I don't know them much already. If I have to do something to pleased them then I think it's not what I expected in a friendship. Since I am young I found out that my friends only needed me whenever they want someone to pleased them or either if they needed something. I am not to sure whether am I thinking to much. It just that if they are my friends, they should understand me well enough. I am not asking for them to make the first move all the time but please understand that I have feelings too and not just a robot that you needed whenever you need. I just needed someone to listen and understand my feelings. But then I guess they were just thinking I am being too stubborn. Sometimes it's not that I want to be alone, just that I am kinda fed up with friends whom take advantages over me...compare to my high schoolmates....non are as good as them...it's just so difficult to find those that care....and I will appreciate my best friends...whom really cares for me...
友情.....
どういういみですか??????????????


4 Comments:

Blogger Ju said...

ppl like dat i also lazy to entertain.. your hospital friends?
( \_/)===ooo shoot them, n ask kim fei to play less game..
n go to blogskin get a skin u want.. then i help u put in your blog.. but u have to gimme ur blog pw =P

1:59 am  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Haha...ya loe..my hospital friends... i getting lazy to entertain them..so nowadays like to be alone....
*bang* *bang* all gone...XD

Ok ok...i go get the skin i want then you help me do..keke...I couldn't find a slot to fit in the clock..so need another skin...nvm to give u my pw..i "trust" in you..XP

6:31 am  
Blogger Ju said...

oh right, get the skin then send to my gmail ;)

6:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

2:10 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home