Friday, December 30, 2005

うれしい (Ureshii) - Happy

La la la~ I can't wait tomorrow. WIll be having New Year Eve bbq at my hubbie's house with my cousins and sister...Bought all the things already except for chicken wings. Yummy...It will probably starts around 1930hrs..already informed them about the time. After that maybe we could go and have some drink at mamak...haha..have fun when the night is still young. By right I should be having fun tonight since its Friday night..but then I have class tomorrow so better sleep earlier..

My hubbie is already sleeping with the pillow covering his face and the blanket wrapping all around his body...so cold tonight..maybe it's due to the rain in the evening just now. Nice weather to sleep.

Hope tomorrow we will have blast of fun!!!



おもしろい

4 Comments:

Blogger Ju said...

明日をお楽しみに!

2:38 am  
Blogger Sheryl said...

わかりません...I don't this I am in that high level...>"<

7:24 pm  
Blogger Sheryl said...

mm....
i only know how to read a few..
_ _ wo o _ shi mi ni...

hmm...i put in the translator it came out tomorrow in pleasure...

9:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! http://www.nebraska-football.info/Dimention-of-a-basketball-court.html Poland sweaters http://www.cheapest-solution-voip.info/mdmafluoxetine.html Free game downloads for mobile phones patents Tight sweaters and bras tgp fluoxetine and diarrhea Mobile home window awnings sandoz fluoxetine what do fluoxetine pill look like Free mobile phone video Prozac maskot Neotech 38 contact lenses Tadalafil in supplements Ferrari 360 gift experi allegra allison michael jones bishop kelley basketball

3:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home