Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!! 明けましておめでと (Akimashite Omedeto)

Happy New Year to everyone!! It's 2006!! Another year has over and a new year has just begun! The year of me...
Yesterdays BBQ was great~ I hope everyone has a great time yesterday, for me, I sure did had fun eating...Though not much activities are on only eating and watching TV but then it's great..It's been such a long time I didn't celebrate New Year with my sister and cousins..one thing bad...
my hubbie was playing his online game cause his game was having some event. 2 whole hours up there playing and left us down there grilling our food...hehe...yummy...I was so bloated up after the bbq...totally forgotten my sister brought along the 31st Baskin Robbins ice cream..haha...I ate it today...yummy...謝謝...おいしい ....
Below was the picture taken by my sister with her new handphone...great photographer...

Just a small griller but then its sufficient for us to grill our food...plenty food...some couldn't be finish up..like chicken wing..chicken ball, sausages, 3 pieces of kembong fish and some corns...

As for the fireworks, it's wasn't as clear as Merdeka Day, I guess they fired it from another building cause it's rather low this time. Couldn't see much of it. Should have drove to the apartment area to have a better view but then this idea didn't came up in my mind yesterday.

So hopefully the upcoming New Year we will have to plan to go some where else..that's if I am not working on Night shift that day...haha...

Here I take my opportunity to wish everyone All the best in this new year 2006!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ju said...

謝謝ってどういう意味?What's "shasha"
anyway sign up flickr!

1:23 pm  
Blogger Ju said...

u know y u couldnt view animated gif? coz u're using the old firefox =P
i juz realised too
d/l the new firefox
it's cool^^

3:34 pm  
Blogger Sheryl said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/omamori/
http://www.flickr.com/people/omamori/

okay...i signed up..then i even register my blog url...any next step?

now can mobile blog? I haven't try it..waiting for my new hp..

11:38 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home