Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Love is a leap of faith

Love is a leap of faith...What does that suppose to mean?
Love :
A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person.
Leap of faith :
The act or an instance of believing or trusting in something intangible or incapable of being proved.
I have a poem to share with you all..To those whom have watched the movie "A Walk To Remember" would be familiar to this poem...


St Paul to the Corinthians 13: 4-8 8
13 - Love is patient and kind,
it is never jealous,
love is never boastful or conceited,
it is never rude or selfish,
it does not take offence, nor is it resentful.
Love takes no pleasure in others’ sins but delights in the truth;
it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope and to endure whatever comes.
Love does not come to an end.
There are three things that last, faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love.

A very meaningful poem...

Just now I didn't have any appetite to eat my dinner. So I ate ice cream instead..The one that my sister brought on New Year's Eve...Jamaican Almond Fudge...yummy... Just one bowl only....very small bowl...it's melting it's melting..but then it's already in my stomach when I am typing this post...
Then drank the Kampai.. the blueberry flavour is not nice..I think the original one is better...


Tomorrow my sister and my relatives will be attending my Sabah cousin sister's wedding dinner at East Coast area I think. Too bad I am on practical if not I hope that I could join too...it's not so easy for us to meet our Sabah relatives...they seldom come down except for my 2nd Sabah uncle and aunt whom comes to KL quite often...At least I know that I am not the 2nd youngest in the family..I still got another cousin sister whom born in the same year
as me but then a month later...
It's getting rather late. Good night.





4 Comments:

Blogger Ju said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:21 pm  
Blogger Ju said...

O.o
Going soon! I'm not looking forward to the dinner, more to the scenery there =P
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ju-x/3412574/
いっぱい写真を撮ってみせる!

3:23 pm  
Blogger 1+2mom said...

yummy yummy ice-cream!! I love to eat ice-cream, when i'm pregnant we often go Sweensen eat ice-cream expecially ram n raisin.

6:37 pm  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Hehe...i thought during pregnancym ice cream are forbidden to eat? curi curi makan a...

12:28 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home