Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Too much....

On last Sunday, I went to Sungei Wang with my mom, sister and aunt. It's so crowded...everywhere packed with people. Then there even have events going on the stage, some kinda tai chi. Then we started our shopping. First we went up to the 3rd floor to get something to eat. We went to eat at a restaurant called Marche World which we knew it from the leaflet the guy gave us. So we gave it a try, since there is nothing nice to eat in Sungei Wang. Anyway, it's not too bad. It's like the one Marche in The Curve but then Marche World got a mixture of all coutry food even asean but in The Curve Marche only western food. So mom kinda like it where there is this wan tan mee stall made very nice wan tan mee and roasted duck. I had Fish & Chip..not too bad either. Then sister had Ramen which doesn't taste that nice. So overall it's alright to go there if you fancy asean food.
Then we went into the first shoe shop, but don't have my sister's size. Her feet is kinda larger size like my mom. Then I went to another store to see...WOW! 50% store wide. I saw this nice jacket for my hubby and bought it along with the t-shirt to suits it. Then walk walk walk...finally found the suitable boot for my sister and bought it. Surprisingly it's not too expensive..RM85 after discount. Then I have trouble searching gifts for my hubbie's sister and his friend whom her birthday is today! But then finally I walk walk walk walk and I saw so many nice clothes but not sure whether she will wear it or not..And I finally gave up went into Body Glove Shop bought 2 t-shirt for them. Since it's first one 10% discount the second one 40% discount, so it's kinda worth it.
Then I even chose some dresses and skirts for myself. My mommie bought for me of course...
Then come to an end of the shopping spree that lasted for 6 hours.
Then went back home to wrap the gifts. With my creativity I made a card for my hubbie's friend. Hope she like it.
Then my hubbie said this Sunday will be going again to Sungei Wang to buy some pants for himself since he heard I said everything is so cheap...he seems to be hunger for it.... so that means I can go shopping again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home