Saturday, January 07, 2006

It's our 3rd year

Today is the 7th of January 2006..The day we got together was 7th January 2003...It's already 3 years we were together. I am so happy we actually did went through all these moments together...Another 17 more minutes then is another day...
Today we went to try the Coca Steamboat Restaurant at Sunway Pyramid. It wasn't as good as we expected..Was expecting it to be better than
the Yuen Steamboat at Mentari Business Centre there. I guess it's not worth it and its rather expensive in Coca. So it's once for all. No second visit for that restaurant.
Then we went to buy a new lil bag for my new handphone...at the same time I bought an Iskin for it...like the ipod cover...so it's cool...protection..scared of getting it scratch...
Then on the way to the parking lot...we passed by Levi's store..and we saw that the couple shirt for every year is out...so we decided to take a look at it. Not too
bad...so we actually bought it...
since it our 3rd year anniversary...hehe...talk until like we actually got married already...muakz muakz...to my hubby...now he is sleeping..must be exhausted...


Then on the way out from the parking lot...I took some picture of the beautiful decoration around Sunway Pyramid...so many "kam"



I thank my hubbie for everything and also for being in love with me!
I love him so much!

Hope that everything will be smoothly this year for both of us.

Thank you Lord for letting us be together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home