Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tag! Tag! Tag!

write 5 wierd or random stuff about urself and choose 5 ppl to answer writing "u are tagged" on their tagboards and tell them to go read the rules at ur blog. ( read below)

Hmm...the word tag...reminds me of this game about the girls brother was kidnapped by a lady spirit during his investigation in that old house..then there is this tag game...scary.......i think it's called zero...forgot already...ps2 game. Anyway here it is...

1. I gain wieght fast and lose weight fast whenever I wanted to but then my boobs seems to be the same but it only gain but doesn't lose >"<

2. Treat elderly patients better than young adult patients eventhough they are handsome male patients.

3. Crazy about chocolates and event worse during my hormones level increases.

4. Not a so socialize person.

5. Hoping to go around the world if I have the money...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home