Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Mambo Jambo night~~

Yesterday, Sophia(my best friend), invited me to the Mixfm event - Mambo Jambo at Zouk KL. It's to celebrate Jo's birthday...but his actual birthdate is on Wed, 11. Bought him a cake from Secret Recipe...Mashmallow Chocolate Cheese Cake. yummy...
Anyway, we reached there at about 11pm. The most disappointing moment was, we weren't allowed to bring in the cake so we have to put the cake in Jo's car since his car park at the nearest parking lot. Then while entering they actually checked my identical card and my friend's too...I was like..'duh'...I asked him do I look that young? He said young is good and year 82 ain't that old. It's so embarassing in front of public. Making me feel like I am coming to this place illegally...But anyway nevermind though, we entered. It's good to hear from people sometimes that I look younger than my actual age..
Then luckily Sophia's brother reserved a table. Even though it's at the back stage but then better than nothing at all. We had lotsa fun...dancing, drinking(not too much alcohol we consumed, I guess the coke was finished up quick...), chit chating...wow...everything was fun. It's been a long time ever since I had this much fun with my friends...since I am so busy with my work and studies, I had very less time to spend with them.
Then I saw a lot of people that I knew over there. Didn't say 'hi' though...
Then we got out from Zouk around 2.30am...then went to Ming Tien at Tmn Megah since everyone was kinda hungry and we needed to cut the cake. 'Lepak' there until nearly 4am and everyone dismissed...
I had the full blast of fun yesterday night. Took some pictures with my handphone but waiting for the one from Sophia's camera then I will upload in here...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home