Thursday, January 12, 2006

Terrible day~

Yesterday I had food poisoning. I guess was the food at the HKL cause i vomitted those food I ate there. Half digested vege that I took. *yuck*
Then my hubbie also food poisoning after eating breakfast that he bought near his working place...nasi lemak..till now he is still having diarhea..poor thing . Given some medication to him but he is kinda stubborn to keep eating it. So I have to force him to eat like a little child. Hopefully he will feel better by tomorrow.
Today I felt much better. Though in the morning while I am working I still feel nauseating like morning sickness. Haha..now better. Can eat...no more muscle spasm around my stomach and intestine muscle.
Consume lots of water to replace back.

Just now, my hubbie's mom just talked about CNY shopping and it reminded me that I haven't done any yet! But then I thought I decided not to buy anything due to lack of money. Maybe I should save up some since I have lots of old clothes and a few new ones that I have not wear it yet.

Then I planned to buy a new MMC for my phone...512MB... But I need to survey for better brand.

Opps...it's getting late already. I need to wake up at 5.15 to catch on the 6am bus to the HKL. Good night!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ju said...

dont eat food there
bring from home...eeee... stupid hospital...m;sia really got nothing good!
how can hosp serve such food
u always take bus to work? not tiring?
(-_-;;

10:48 pm  
Blogger 1+2mom said...

Hope you get well soon!!! Your hubby too.

1:27 am  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Ju: College provide de...of course tired loe..but then who will fetch me there..so far..

1+2mom: got well aready...feeling better now...thank god i got the medicine...my hubby alright de today..no more diarhea...

4:35 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home