Sunday, January 15, 2006

Chinese New Year Shopping @ 1U

Yesterday, I went to 1 Utama with my mom and hubbie to do some CNY clothes shopping. When we reached there we saw there are people setting up the lion dance equipments, so we decided to have a look. Then we waited around 15minutes only the lion dance starts.


Then after the Lion Dance show, we starts our shopping but then found nothing to buy! But I bought a Fila bag instead. Sigh...I guess I am gaining lotsa weight to fit into nice dress so I decided to go on diet. Two weeks time...hmm...I hope I am able to make it by then. Have fun walking around with my mom. We even ate the most expensive waffle at Gelare Ice Cream...RM17++ for one waffle...hmm...but their ice cream was yummy...
I shall see what I get at Sungei Wang today with my mom and sister. My sister is seeking for a boot...

2 Comments:

Blogger 1+2mom said...

We went to The Curve casue though 1U shouldnt have any performent since when Christmas we didnt saw any Santa.

2:25 pm  
Blogger Sheryl said...

1+2mom

Ohh...i see..but then now got...I think they gonna have the lion dance everyday at 5pm...hehe...that time sure your kidz still having noon nap...
Anything special at The Curve?

6:06 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home