Monday, January 30, 2006

2nd day of CNY!!

*phew* It's already the 2nd day of CNY. Everything went so well. Much better than last year. Everyone was here this year. My brother and his girlfriend, my cousin brother and his wife but except for my cousin brother, Jarod and another cousin brother, Chai Ween and his wife, Evonne. But then we had fun though. As usual, first day of CNY we will go to our "Yee Po's"(grand aunt) house to meet up. Then we went to another relative house "Kam Po"(great grand aunt). This was the first time we ever been there. We collected a lot of "ang pau"s. Lucky year I guess. The year of Dog!
Then we went to eat dinner at my 4th aunt's house where my mom cooked the Cantonese Fried Mee.

Today is the 2nd day. I followed my hubbie to his family side relative's house. Had lunch there and collected much "ang pau". Then I called my mom and she told me that my cousin sister is coming to visit us, Gee sis, with her husband and princesses. Now my house is crowded but then we are having fun. The kidz are making noises and the eldest Su Chi is playing PS2. The elder ones are playing Big 2. The young adult are just walking around entertaining the others. As for me, I am bored walking around. Seeking for people to talk to me.

My hubbie is rather tired and I don't know why is he so tired.Now waiting for my aunt to cook dinner. My life is boring. I don't feel any festive feeling this year. Getting angry most of the time. Then even argued with my brother for small matter. Not a good year for me I guess. Though the book said it's a good year for me.

My in laws are going to Kuantan tomorrow, so left me and my hubbie alone at home. Don't know what to do. Who is going to cook for us? Lunch ? Dinner?? Ohhh...my hubbie said eat outside, so much money he has huh? No la..maybe I should cook...let's go see what they have in the morning market. *muakz* *muakz*