Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Do you believe it?!?

Knowing something you can't see or hear....do you believe in that? Question marks all over the head....

I will be on night shift on Thursday. I just heard something that I shouldn't be hearing. It happenned this way....

My colleague was mumbling about something to another one. Then I came and just stand there to listen. Nothing much to do as I have completed most of my job. Then she said that room, that room.......that patient complaint that she saw our night staff bathing her baby at around 2am. That's not a good thing where it might make her baby get asthma as herself is asthmatic. Then my colleague explained that her baby was dirty with her mec. (motion). Then my colleague was curious and asked her why are you wondering around at night and not sleeping? She told her.....told her......I can sense and see spirits. OOOOOOoo nooooo... that's starts to make my skin get goosebumps.....Anyway, the patient said there was one that entered her room yesterday so she couldn't sleep and went over to see why is her baby crying. That's how she saw the whole thing.

*Phew* Why am I hearing this...This is not good....not good...

Anyway, just hope that everything will be fine during my night shift.... Silly me....

Shouldn't be thinking about this. Let's think about how am I going to enjoy tonight and tomorrow's holiday~~~

Going to watch the Monsters House tonight. Hopefully it's a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home