Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Night Shifts~~

After one night to the other night......
It ain't easy to work on night duty. Need a lot of energy...to stay awake~ since our normal body mechanism is sleeping at the night time. So now I have turned into a . Then after duty back at my room.... Lolz~

Anyway, luckily the ward is not that busy, so we still can manage it.

Another 4 more days...My birthday of course...what else... Hoping for some surprises but then I can't put high hopes on it. Afraid of disappointment...So better not.

Was really busy decorating my new room. Have no idea how to. Have not buy my table, closet, shelf yet. Only bed, light, fan and air conditioner. Really troublesome. Running out of idea. Sister asked me to go for furniture shopping on my birthday.... Should I? Was thinking of doing something special on that day. Maybe a one day trip or something.

We shall see then.... put on my thinking cap....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home