Sunday, September 17, 2006

Additional 1 year......

Happy Birthday to me~~~~!!!!! Wow...Finally I am 24 years old. That's real old. Some says you are still young, some says by that age I am a mother of two. Don't know what to say.

Today I had a blast of fun with my hubbie-chai~~~ We went all around to shop and eat and chat. First time we chat and laugh non stopped~~~~~ That's the bested time I ever had~~ I hope this isn't the last one. I him so muchiezzz~~~ He is the best~ We went to The Curve for lunch, ate the Paddington House of Pancakes. That was filling even though it's just pancakes. The dishes are huge. Then we went and walk around the bazaar. Looking around, comenting on everything we saw. Laughing and gossiping. After that we went to look around at the Harvey Normans, Barang Barang, Ikea for my new room's furniture. Then we came home to rest for an hour or two. Then here we go again for dinner at Bangsar. At first thought of eating at one of the French restaurant at the One Bangsar but it's close on Sunday~~~ Then we decided to eat at the new chinese restaurant there Shanghai 10. Not to bad but I think Eric Tsang's restaurant is better. Then we compare their food there. Then we went and walked around at MPH, Sasa, Guardian, Blook. Having so much fun though it's something usual for couples to do but then at least it's fun sharing this special moments with him. He is such a darling to me... My will always be his~~


Tomorrow will be my convocation. Was having a fashion show just now. Changing into so many clothes, thinking of which one to wear. Which one look descent, which one look smart, which one look gorgeous, which one look cool, which one SUITS me~~~~~!!!!!! That was a terrible time I had there. My mom said looks like I am choosing a husband so picky. Anyway, I chose the one looks descent and sweet. Hope it's not too much. Hope tomorrow will be grand. My parents will be coming only. Then after that during refreshment only my hubbie will join in. Hope everything will be fine tomorrow. Am a bit worried and anxious~~~ I need some Xanax~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home