Monday, September 18, 2006

7th Pantai Institute Health Science and Nursing Convocation~~

It's my convocation today~~ Held at Hilton Hotel, PJ. Wasn't that grand as I thought so like my brother's but then better than nothing. Anyway, my parents came to see me. My sister is having class so she missed it. But I took lots of photos to let her see it. Then my hubbie came to become my photographer. Take here and there. Go here and there. Busy here busy there. Everything went well. Then mom bought me a bouquet of flower. Wow... Best mom I ever had~~~ Then took studio photo with my parents and hubbie.

Guess today wasn't that bad after all. Smilling all the time. Taking photo all the time. But one thing the gown is really very heavy and warm.

Will upload them later...very tired. Tomorrow still need to go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home